Fred Hirschovits, Founder and President of Twenty/Twenty Worldwide Hospitality, LLC
Twenty/Twenty Worldwide Hospitality (TTWWH LLC.) is an International Hospitality Consulting and Management organization positioned to provide a vast array of hospitality management and consulting services. The company was founded by Fred Hirschovits in January of 1996. Fred has an extensive background as a leader in hospitality and related industries.
Some of Fred Hirschovits’s accomplishments during his professional career include the following:
- President and founder of Vision Management Services, Inc, a Condominium Consulting Company providing services to condominium associations and owners since May of 2001.
- Partner in 14 restaurant ventures in the United States and Canada.
- Held positions from hotel level management to senior level corporate assignments with both publicly and privately held companies.
- Served as General Manager with Intercontinental Hotels Group for 6 years at several properties.
- Served as Vice-President of Hotel Group for a Memphis based private company with responsibility for 22 hotels totaling 4400 guest rooms, hosting over 1.3 million guests a year and grossing 90+ million in sales. During his 14+ years with the company, he assisted in the concept and creation of the Garden Plaza Hotels. During his tenure he opened, renovated and refurbished numerous hotels.
- Graduate of Cornell University School of Hotel Administration and completed graduate courses in business at University of Tennessee in Knoxville. In 1993, he completed the coveted Advanced Management Program for senior level executives at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration.
- Listed in Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders in America.
- Served as speaker and guest lecturer at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration and University of Tennessee Knoxville Hotel School
- Served as speaker and guest lecturer for the School of Resort & Hotel Management Program at Florida Gulf Coast University
- Authored articles for the Finnish Hotel Magazine and has been quoted in several industry publications during his career.
- Recipient of several awards for his work in the hospitality industry. Among them was Hotelier of the Year Award by the State of Tennessee in 1990 (this was the 2nd time awarded). Personally and/or under his direction, he received the Coveted Intercontinental Hotels Group Torchbearer Award 6 times during his career. Hotels under his direction have achieved 37 Quality Excellence Awards from Intercontinental Hotels Group.
- Served 8 years on the Tennessee Hotel & Lodging Association Board of Directors as member and as officer, culminating in appointments as President and Chairman in 1989 and 1990 respectively.
- Served or headed various International Association of Holiday Inns (IAHI) committees, including the Eastern Regional Committee and most recently on the Priority Club committee for IAHI.
- Owners, USA and Europe
- Operators, USA and Europe
- Lenders/Financial Institutions
- The Hermitage Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotels
- Garden Plaza Hotels
- Hawthorn Suites Hotels
- Wyndham Hotels
- Holiday Inn Hotels
- Holiday Inn Select Hotels
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotels
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resorts
- Clarion Hotels
- Comfort Inn Hotels
- Microtel Inn & Suites Hotels
- Ramada Inn Hotels
- Independent 4 star Boutique Hotels
- Small Independent Bed & Breakfast Inns